Admission procedure - MBA study
Admission procedure for the academic year 2021/2022 takes place until 30th September, 2021.
No entrance examinations for admission into the study programme take place.
Only the combined form of study is opened for the academic year 2021/2022.
College PALESTRA graduates have a simplified application process and study. Please contact the study department directly before submitting the application form.
The application for the study is submitted only electronically. You can find the application form here.
DOCUMENTS FOR THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE
The following documents must be submitted within the admission procedure:
- An officially certified copy of the last completed college education diploma (at least a Bachelor’s diploma). An exception can be granted by the managing director, if sufficient experience is demonstrated. Graduates of College Palestra do not deliver the diploma
- evidence of professional CV
- Affidavit stating that the applicant is not and has not been prosecuted – a form
- Affidavit for College Palestra graduates – a form
The documents must be send immediately by post to the address VŠTVS PALESTRA, spol. s r.o., Slovačíkova 400/1, Prague 9 – Kbely or delivered in person to the study department.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FEE
A fee of 1,000 CZK must be paid together with the application. The applicant is considered to be registered at the moment when the prescribed amount is registered in the Moggis information system, which is the main communication tool between the student and College Palestra.
Payment details for the payment of the admission procedure fee:
|Bank:||Česká spořitelna a.s., Olbrachtova 1929/62, 140 00 Prague 4|
|Account number:||3 309 309 309/0800|
|Variable symbol:||Identification number (ID)
from the Moggis information system that will be assigned to you
on the basis of the submitted electronic application for study
|Account holder:||Vysoká škola tělesné výchovy a sportu PALESTRA spol. s r. o., Slovačíkova 400/1, 197 00 Prague 9|
|IBAN:||CZ62 0800 0000 0033 0930 9309|
|SWIFT code (BIC):||GIBACZPX|
RESULTS OF THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE
The decision on admission to study will be delivered to each applicant electronically via the Moggis information systém (Personal files – documents) within 30 days of payment of the fee for the admission procedure.
You can log in to the Moggis information system as follows:
- username – ID (nine-digit number assigned by the system after submitting the application)
- password – birth number including slash.
An applicant who has been accepted to the study program will receive a draft contract on securing studies at Palestra and information on the date of signing the contract and the date of enrolment in the study with the decision on admission.